Thursday 31 July 2014

Summer outfit

Hey! I'm here again and as I said on my last post today I'm sharing with you this cute outfit for the summer. As you can see I'm using some of the clothes I showed in my last haul on the blog.
This outfit is for a casual date or some event in which you have to go well-dressed, but not too much.


For my makeup I used:

Base: Clinique foundation and Essence -Beach Cruisers- bronzer.
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tatoo 24h in -70 Metallic Pomegranate- 
    Essence -Back to Black- eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eyelid.
Lips: ASTOR Soft sensation in -303 Divine Grape-




♧ Necklace: Stradivarius/Shana (you can find it on both shops)
♧ Ring: Ale-hop






Sandals: Mustang (last summer)
Nailpolish: KIKO nÂș389

I thought that with this cropped t-shirt this outfit would look more casual and you can use it for a summer party or just for a day at the cinema.



T-shirt: Pull&Bear
*All the items I'm not mentioning on this post are on my last haul.

I have lots of posts ideas for this month, stay tuned if you want to see some of my pics in Barcelona, my july favourites or a special post I have to work in. That's it for today, I hoped you enjoyed and leave a comment if you like it or have any questions! 
Bye ♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the first outfit and you're style, it's cool. Hope you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post almost every week, and I'll keep doing it! Thanks for this comment, I'm glad you like my blog ^^

      Delete

Write whatever you want!