Saturday 12 July 2014

Cooking time ♨ Sushi

I know that sushi isn't nothing new, but I think people doesn't know how easy is to make it! So I thought I could show you how I do it ^^


Ingredients for 4 rolls:



 2 cups of rice (500g)
Rice vinegar
4 nori seaweed sheets
Salt
Sugar
Clingfilm


*You can shop the vinegar and the alga on internet or an asian shop.


Steps:


 First of all I'm gonna put the rice on a pot and I clean it for 5 times, to eliminate excess of starch. Then I put the rice on the fire and I cook it normally.




 While the rice cools off I put a dishcloth on the worktop, I place some clingfilm on it and above the dishcloth and the clingfilm we have to put the seaweed sheet. (This time I forgot to put the clingfilm, so is optional to use it)

I extend the rice on a chopping board like this:



Then we take a bowl and we put 1 tablespoon of salt, another of sugar and 5 tablespoons of rice vinegar, I put it in the microwave for some seconds, to mix it well. And we extend this mix on the rice.






Now is time to put the flavored rice on the seaweed, we have to leave some empty space on the top to close the roll.



I put on my sushi things that I  already have at home, but the original ingredients are avocado and salmon. We slice our ingredients (in my case are: turkey, red pepper and apple) and we put them near the edge of the seaweed.




Now is time to roll! We roll up the sushi and we have to wet the top part of the alga for closing it. The clingfilm is to help rolling sushi, when we end we wrap the sushi with it and put it in the fridge. After some minutes we can get it off and cut it!



And that's it for today's post. I hope you like the recipe and dare to make it yourself! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!