Tuesday 15 July 2014

Shopping ♡

Hey! I'm here again, and I'm thinking you already  know what's gonna be in this post... That's my first haul post, so I hope you like it!

PULL&BEAR

I went to P&B when sales started, and I picked this flowered high-waisted pants, I didn't try them on and are a bit big for me, but I'll put them in the dryer to see if they shrink a little...  I bought a little brown bag from sale too, it opens with some kind of rigid mechanism; Apart from that it fits enough basic things ( purse, glasses and some cosmetics )








This flowy crop top is from the new collection, they have really pretty tops of summery colours, like orange and yellow; This one has adjustable strips.


STRADIVARIUS

I went to Stradivarius on Sale too, and I picked this black jacquard wrap-over skirt, I think its form makes the figure more stylized, at least for me, because I'm a bit short and this skirt looks nice on me even with flat shoes. I searched on the shop online and if you want it here's the link.
 

BIMBA & LOLA

This is a very known brand of clothing and accessories from Spain, but is known for its bags. I checked out the website when sales started, and I fell in love with this bag, and it was like 50% off, so I went to my local store and I got it. It's super cute, perfect for summer, and big enough for me.






BEAUTY

I was searching a very dark red lipstick, but I was on the store, and I found this gorgeous lipstick from Astor, and I couldn't resist me.




I needed a bronzer, and I didn't want to spend much money on it, so I picked this one , and for my surprise it works pretty well. The palm tree on the bronzer is shining, while the other zone is matt.


Well that's all I had to show to you, I hope you like it, and I'll see you soon! Bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!