Wednesday 2 July 2014

June favourites

June has begun, and with it I'm sharing with you my favourites of the month. Enjoy!


#1. RayBan "Erika" sunglasses


I was watching for some good sunglasses for the summer, and I wanted them to last, so I went to the optics. And RayBans had 20% off, so, as always, I took advantage of the offer. I was dubting between this ones (Erika) or the Clubmaster but the lady of the optics said that the ones that I picked look better on me, and I trusted her. Now all I can say is thank you! this sunglasses are amazing, they block the sun perfectly, they weigh nothing, and the colour of the lens is very nice, like some kind of orangy beige.
The frame is matte, and I really like that. It has this pattern of brown colours that I love on sunglasses, I think it matches everything.


This are the Clubmaster





This photo is from my instagram ^^ @mumusblog

#2. The Vamps

This month of june I've discovered this band, I know most of you may think that they're like One Direction, but I only like their music, it reminds me of summertime , especially their new album. Check them out if you want ^^


This is their last album "Meet the Vamps"

#3. Bioshock Rapture

I started reading this book on May, I think, but I had exams, so I couldn't read everyday. And I ended it this june, and I love it. For giving an idea of the book I copy what says on the back cover:

"It's the end of World War II. FDR's New Deal has redefined American politics. Taxes are at an all-time high. The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki has brought a fear of total annihilation. The rise of secret government agencies and sanctions on business has many watching their backs. America's sense of freedom is diminishing…and many are desperate to take that freedom back.

Among them is a great dreamer, an immigrant who pulled himself from the depths of poverty to become one of the wealthiest and admired men in the world. That man is Andrew Ryan, and he believed that great men and women deserve better. And so he set out to create the impossible, a utopia free from government, censorship, and moral restrictions on science—where what you give is what you get. He created Rapture—the shining city below the sea."
Maybe you know Bioshock, Is a very popular videogame. I always like reading books of videogames, even if I've not played them, I simply like it, don't know why. 
This story is kind of creepy, but at the end you get used. If you get scared easily, maybe you should not read it, but is not nothing with spirits or thins kind of stuff, are simply some hard scenes. But I really like it, I hope I didn't scare you for what I said about the book ^^'
I read it on my phone so I don't have any photos, you can get it on Amazon or any other shop, just google it.
PS: It has 388 pages.

#4. Clinique Liquid makeup

That's the best foundation I've tried for my type of skin. If you want more info about it i've done a full review on this blog, check it out here :)


#5. Beach Necklace

Last week of June I've been to Salou and I bought some beachy things, (I'm gonna make a short post showing them to you) and one of them is this gorgeous necklace. It has a part of crochet (I think) and some white kind of stones. What I like the most are these funny bells all over. I bought it on a little shop near the beach, it has some kind of wooden decoration, I can't remember the name...



I hope you like all the things I've shared with you, and I'll see you on the next post. Love you ♥

2 comments:

Write whatever you want!