Tuesday 24 June 2014

Summer festival outfits

Some days ago my friend Meri asked me to do a water festival outfit, but I couldn't post it, so I'm sorry for it but today I'm here to share my summer festival outfits ideas :)

All of this outfits are really simple, because in a festival the most important thing is stay comfortable. 

I wear white converse on all of them, don't judge, I love them, they match any outfit. The first is for an outside festival, 'cause if you wear beanie on a club you're going to die.



  • Shorts: Bershka (BSK) 
  • T-shirt: Bershka
  • Beanie: G-Star
  • Sneakers: Converse
  • Watch: Tous 
I changed the top for this one, is very flowy and I really like this tribal pattern.



Then I changed the shorts, they're the same but in different colour. ^^

  • Top: Stradivarius
  • Shorts: Bershka (BSK)
This last look is more beachy because of the coloured shorts and this fresh denim shirt. I love the tiny button with a tiger head on the shorts :3.






Rawrrr!
  • Denim Shirt: Silvian Heach
  • Flowers Shorts: Zara
  • Earings: Ebay & Local shop
  • Rings: H&M

2 comments:

Write whatever you want!