Saturday 7 June 2014

On the countryside

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing with you a very simple look for a lazy day, or a day on the coutryside, I'm not even wearing makeup. I hope you like it!





Always with my converse ^^





I love this braided belt, sometimes when I wear booties I combine this jumpsuit with a light brown belt.


PS: Sorry for my creepy hand, as apology I leave you this funny picture of my kittens ^^


  • T-shirt: Bershka
  • Denim jumpsuit: Pimkie
  • Sneakers: Converse (old)
  • Watch: Tous
  • Nail polish: Essence - 111 English rose 

4 comments:

  1. Que blog más chulo, me encanta tu fondo. Me pasaré más a menudo.

    Saludos,
    rohenestadopuro.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! el fondo lo hice yo ^^

      Delete
  2. Omg your blog is so cool!!
    Wanna follow each other? :)

    xxx nora www.uploading-my-mind.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever you want!