Sunday 22 June 2014

Amusement park day ☼

Last thursday I went to PortAventura. I've been going to this park since I was a child, and I think I'll keep going forever. It's located in Tarragona (Catalunya, Spain) and I think is a place that you have to visit if you come to Spain, although the ticket Is quite expensive for adults, and the things you can buy there aren't cheap I love to go there. There are attractions for children and for rollercoaster lovers, most of the adult ones reach more than 100km/h. 

If you go to PortAventura in summer or special days like halloween, christmas etc. I highly recommend buying the "express ticket" (25€), 'cause the queues are extremely long, you can wait like for 3 hours to get on the adult attractions; you can buy this ticket after entering to the park.

PortAventura is like a big city, and inside are different countries and places of the world. They make lots of really good shows during the day.



This photos below are from the "Far West".







This is the Mexico area, I really like the shops there. Near this Taxco shop you can get temporary tatoos.



This photos avobe are from the "Cantina", a restaurant (sorry for the quality of the photos, the lights are very low there). We ate there 'cause there are long tables and benchs for groups, and while you're eating there's a show on the stage with people dancing.





This is "China" ▼  My two favourite rollercoasters are there :) "Dragon Khan" and "Shambhala".




"Shambhala" is the tallest rollercoaster in Europe

This part below is like an artificial beach where they make shows with dancers or birds, yes, birds ^^. Is in the "Polynesia" area.










Angkor is a new attraction for groups or families, you go in and while you're in a boat (goes automatically by rails) you wet other people with some kind of water guns.

Well that's all, I hope you like today's post and let me know what you think or tell me if you went there! ♥


2 comments:

  1. Aww reading this brought back memories of my school trip in 2010, we went to Barcelona and took a trip to PortAventura, I loved Dragon Khan :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, it's my favorite theme park! ^^

      Delete

Write whatever you want!