Sunday 1 June 2014

May favourites


Hi guys! June has just begin, so here we go with my monthly favourites ^^

#1. My denim dress


If you read the last post you can see that I made some outfits with this super cute denim dress. I was so many days seeing it on the store but it wasn't my size or it was stained with makeup... But two weeks ago I found my size with no stains of makeup, and now its mine :3
This dress is adorable, and it looks like denim, but is less thick, so is even better for spring. It's very flowy and it has this tiny triangle hole below the chest, so cute! I simply love it.

#2. Zelda Orchestra songs


This may I've been really on Wish, and I saw lots of Zelda things, and It came to my memory the theme song that was always on the games. So I searched on Youtube, and I found this, It's the 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD, in this video are some of the most known songs of Zelda but played in Orchestra, and they're simply amazing. It took me lots of memories :'3. If you like Zelda check it out, and if not, do it too you're gonna love it!

#3. BSK high waisted shorts

I bought the first pair like 2 months ago, but I realized how comfortable they were, and I bought another pair. The first ones I picked were in this lovely bluish green colour, and the second ones are a must have, black shorts, of course. Ah! and they're very cheap though. This shorts are made of a mixture of cotton, polyester and elastan, so they're soft and elastic :3 They're high waisted, they just reach the navel and they fit well one size smaller, so if you have to order them on the Internet don't worry if you pick 1 size smaller. I bought the 1st ones on a 34 and the black ones on a 32 and both of them fit well.




#4. TOUS Watch




Lately I've been watching for a watch that matches all my outfits, at least most of them. Then I saw this sweetie and my mom decieded to buy it as a gift for my graduation (she's adorable :3). 
The watch is not too small or big, it has the perfect size for me (I have a tiny wrist). The only inconvenience is that the watchstrap is made of a material that catches all the fluffs, so I have to be careful to not touch polyester clothes or other similar materials. Aside from this I love it, it's very simple and combinable.


#5. KIKO Colour Shock 

I wanted something different to put on for a party makeup, and I found this cream eyeshadow, that was on sale! The packaging that comes with is gorgeous and it has a nice texture. This eyeshadow is really, really pigmented, and it dries very fast when you have it on the brush, so you have to apply it quickly on the eyelid. For the aplication the shop assistant told me that I had to put a tiny amount of eyeliner on the inner side of the cap to not get clumps. It stays for so long, I put it on (making an eye cat) at 18:30 and it stayed perfectly at 7:00, so it's perfect for nights out ^^.






Well, these were all my favourites for this last month, I hope you like them and I'll see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. This Kiko eyeshadow looks interesting! :)
    P.S.: I love the blog background! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Maybe I'll do a make up tutorial with this eyeshadow ^^

      Delete

Write whatever you want!