Sunday 25 May 2014

Denim dress



Hey sweeties! Today I'm making these outfits because last week I bought this cute denim dress (actually is not denim, but it looks like it) and I didn't know how style it, so I thought about an informal and an elegant way to wear it.


This is the formal way, for a date with your boyfriend or an afternoon party. The statement necklaces always give you that elegant look, and those two match with the buckles of the sandals and the bag. The dress is super comfortable and flowy, I really like the tiny hole below the chest, and these flat sandals, the colour is so cute ^^

Bag: Bershka
Flat Sandals: Bershka
Silver necklace (leaves): H&M
Silver necklace: FindJewel
Sandals: AmericanApparel



This one is for a casual date with your friends, or for going shopping. Daisies are very fashonable this season, so what's better than a daisy necklace? Converse are always confortable, I personally pick the low ones, because I'm a bit short, and showing your ankle makes your legs look longer :3 This brown bag is adorable, and tiny, so you can only put the important things that you need.

Dress: Stradivarius
Necklace: PunkyPins
Bag: Bershka

I hope you liked this post, and I'll see you!
*Sorry for this short post but lately I've been really busy with the exams:(

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a party next saturday. It's a water festival and I don't know what type of outfit it's the best opcion! Can you make me an outfit idea? Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever you want!