Wednesday 7 May 2014

Swimwear

Hi guys! Recently I've been thinking on making a post of swimwear, because summer is just arround the corner, so here it goes:)

I've been searching some stores that I like to see what kind of bikinis they had and I picked the ones that I liked the most to share them with you:


Forever 21


Maybe you don't like it's form but it is really unique, and this colour is really in this season, I love it.

OYSHO


This one is super cute and ethnic patterns are in this summer too. It's very simple but I love the way it looks with this bow on the middle of the bra in this pale pink, It's just so cute ^^


This bikini has a simple form but the pattern and those tassels on the end of the laces that are contrasting the colour of the pattern make it look so nice, and I really like it.



The ruffles and the double laces of the bikkini bottom make this one look super femenine. Its contrast of blue and this sweet pink make it a gorgeous bikini, it's so adorable :3


I really loooove this bluish green colour so I looked for a cute bikini of this colour, and that's it. The ruffles are a must this season and they look super cute on this bikini, so I like it so much!



I'm a super fan of Adventure Time, and I was thinking of buying a swimsuit (because I haven't got one and I like them). Then I found this, and I'm considering buying one of them, I don't know which one but before this summer ends I will do it! They are so cute ^^

Links of the swimwear:


*You can find these on ebay or other sites just searching on google.

Well sweeties that's it for today, I hope you'll find something interesting in this post, and leave a comment and subscribe if you like it! Bye♥

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for a lap swimming suit without super high-cut leg openings and the one I got fits the bill, however it is so conservative that I actually think it's TOO low cut for me.
    swimwear brands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! swimwear that is perfect for summer. Love to have my own too <3
    Swimsuits Direct

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever you want!