Sunday 4 May 2014

Mother's day gift ideas

Hey! I'm here again to give you inspiration about what to gift to your mom. If you don't know what to gift her, keep scrolling:3

Macarons are super cute and fashionable, if your mum loves sweet deserts that's the gift for her!



Maybe you could bake some cookies for her, mommies love things made by ourselves:) If you want to see things that you can make yourself for your mother check out my last post!


Your mother is tired of doing home tasks, believe me, she is. You can gift her a day in a SPA or beauty center. If you have no money maybe you can do the home tasks for some days;)


You can make a cool dinner for her, or take her to a restaurant!


Yesterday I was on Instagram and I found this brand of bracelets, It's called Miero. I know that the inscriptions on the bracelets are nothing new, but these are made of some cool materials like cork and something similar to leather, I don't know... I liked them It's something different of the typical silver or gold bracelets.


Mugs are always a good gift, specially if they're really cute and with a special message. This one is from Mr.Wonderful (the page is in Spanish too), there are super cute things in this page, like greeting cards, that always are nice to recieve. ^^ 




Well, I hooope that this post has helped you, don't forget to leave a comment and you can follow me on Google+ +Just another blogger! Bye ♥

2 comments:

Write whatever you want!