Friday 2 May 2014

April Favourites



Hey! May has just begun so I'm here to show you my monthly favourites! :)

Maybeline Color Tatoo 24h




The first one is this gel-cream eyeshadow, it's super easy to apply, you can spread your finger into the eyeshadow and put it in your eyelid and it looks perfect. Since I bought this eyeshadow I have it next to my mirror to apply it anytime, for if I'm running late. The shade that I bought is very easy to combine with any outfit, and that's cool. It doesn't stay 24 hours, but if you put more eyeshadow that the usual it lasts quite long. There are a lot of shades to choose:)

Essence Nail Polishes

I've picked up this two colours because I liked them, they're not for this season but there's a lot of colours to choose. I love this nail polishes because they dry really fast, like in 4 minutes, and the brush works super well, I can paint all the nail in one go.

111 English rose - 158 If I were a boy




Catrice Princess Peach Lipstick

050 Princess Peach

I've been searching an orange lipstick but I couldn't find a nice one, until I found this one. Maybe Id like it most if it was matte, but It doesn't dry my lips, lasts pretty long and it looks super cute. ^^

Genové Tonner


Well, that's a tonner that my mother bought me on the pharmacy time ago, but lately I've been using it and it works sooo well. My face is most of the time with redness and applying this my face calms and takes an unified and healthy look, at least for many hours.










Well these were my favourites of the month, I hope you liked them. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!