Wednesday 30 April 2014

Heart dresses

Hey! I'm here another day to show you some outfits that you can wear this spring. I've been loving the dresses with heart shape cutouts in the back, so I decided to make this two outfits based in this type of dresses!


Dress, PU jacket, Denim vest : Sheinside; Black sneakers: Bershka; Grey sneakers: Vans

Well, this is the first outfit, you can combine it with the grey and pink Vans and the denim vest with hoodie, or with the black sneakers and the light pink PU jacket. Both ways to wear this dress are super cute, but I think that with the PU jacket you look more elegant. I couldn't find where to buy the Vans but I live you a link here of a similar ones.


Dress, necklace, PU jacket: Sheinside; Black Wedges, Khaki Wedges: Bershka

This second outfit is more for an elegant event and you can wear it with black or khaki wedges, and I found this gorgeous jacket that matches the two colours. I've seen another jacket that's similar to this one and is so beautiful too.

*The links of the products are linked below the photos or in the description.
I hope you liked this post, leave a comment below if you did, and I'll see you very soon. Kisses 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!