Wednesday 23 April 2014

Simple makeup

Hi everybody! 
Today I'm gonna show you a makeup tutorial. ^^

This one is simple and fresh, so you can use it whenever you want.

First of all we have to clean our face and moisturize it. I'm using the Garnier Pure Active moisturizer because I have an oily skin and with this my skin feels refreshed and hydrated too, you don't feel like there's cream on your face. 









Basic Compact powder








Well, and now that our skin is ready we put concealer on our blemishes or wrinkles, and set them with a bit of powders.







Now we make the eyes. First I'm gonna use is a black khol pencil, and draw a thick line in my eyelid and then blend it with a blending brush.




UBU Brushes;
Upper one: Nº31; Lower: Nº32


Then  we apply black eyeshadow under the lower lashes with an angled brush to frame our eyes and we can draw a discreet eyecat.

Essence Back to Black eyeshadow


KIKO Ultimate Pen


 And the last step for the eyes is apply the rimmel, but first I'm curling my lashes, for a really good defined lashes ^^.


UBU Curler
KIKO Unforgettable Mascara
Now we're almost done, we apply the foundation, the one that I'm using doesn't have a really good coverage but it's quite nice with my skin, because liquid foundation tends to be more greasy. You can apply some nude lipstick for the final touch. ^^


Maxfactor Facefinity Compact Foundation




Yey! That's how it looks (I'm not wearing lipstick)

And that's all! I think that this is a nice makeup for a day with friends or casual events. On the next article I'm going to post the photos of the outfit for this makeup, I'll see you very soon! ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!