Sunday 15 June 2014

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup

I realize that this is a really long title, but today's post is about this foundation, so let's start reviewing it! 

Last month I bought a BB Cream but I thought it was better buy a good foundation for long days or nights out. I decieded to buy this one a long time ago but it was quite expensive so I searched on the internet for better prices but I ended up buying it on a physical store to try on my skin the correct tone. They were making an special offer and it was 20% off, so I bought it ^^

*[If you're from Spain] The store where I bought it is called Druni, maybe the offer is still in store.


The original price is 32€ but with the discount is 26€



That's how it looks, the packaging is so sweet, and it has a really nice feel :3
Now the inside, it has a super nice coverage (I don't even have to put concealer) because is quite thick, so you have to extend it (I don't know if it's called like this...) really well on your face, I personaly recomend do it with a sponge or a flat foundation brush. It covers the rednesses and marks really well and my skin looks flawless, really, it feels like I'm not wearing makeup. Is oil-free, and has ingredients to control the grease levels of the skin, and I've noticed that, my skin is not shining as it normally does without makeup.

I personally apply moisturizer ( Garnier Pure Active ), and my new pore minimizer from The Body Shop ( Tea Tree pore minimizer ), I use it like a primer, and I think that this makes this foundation look even better... I'll use it during this month and I'll tell you if it really works, because is like a "treatment" to minimize the pores, instantly and long-term.


I was worried picking the tone, because it's the first Clinique product that I've bought, but I ended up choosing the right one, is so identical to my skin tone that I don't know if you're going to be able to appreciate it. I picked the -Fresh Neutral 03-.


This circled area was applied ~10h ago
This area is just applied

It's easy to wipe off, it doesn't get my blemishes worse and my pores don't get full of the product, so is perfect! Btw, If you have mixt skin use a free-oil moisturizer before. 
I really like this product, It's since now my favourite foundation, the only drawback is that it doesn't extend easily, but I think that with a brush or sponge this problem is solved, at least in my case! 

I hope this post has helped you, and I'll see you very soon, now that holidays have begun! :D Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I think you might be right, you will need a brush to extend the coverage. There also a few other clinique foundations you can try that have great coverage too. brand clinique foundations good coverage finish

    ReplyDelete

Write whatever you want!