Tuesday 22 July 2014

Photoshot

Hey! I'm here again ^^ And today I'm sharing some of my pics that my friend Alba took me. I hope you like them. 
PS: For the next post I have prepared a really cute outfit for you!



By the way, I really like Guns 'N' Roses, I'm not one of this people who wears band t-shirts and they don't even know them. Well I don't want to engage in polemics, everyone is free to wear whatever they want, or listen whatever they want ( if you don't know G'n'R you should check them out! ).



On my face I just used my Clinique foundation and a red lipstick from Kiko, but I ate an icecream and it ended up like this. On my nails I'm wearing a nail polish from Kiko nÂș389. Some photos seem edited, but was just the lightening, I didn't put filters on them or anything.









♤ T-Shirt: Pull&Bear
♤ Shorts: I bought them on a trip to Italy 4 years ago, and the brand is called Tally Weijl.
♤ Shoes: Vans
♤ Flower crown: I think it's from Claire's, but I'm not sure, sorry!

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week, because I'm gonna be in Barcelona this weekend, I'm so excited ^^ when I come back I'm going to share my moments there with you, stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!