Monday 4 August 2014

July Favourites

We just left july behind, It's been a really productive month for me but august has just begin, so let's see what are my monthly favourites for this month!

#1. High waisted jeans

When I was in Barcelona I bought this jeans from Zara that were on sale, and I just love them! They look cool with crop tops, if you're wearing the suspenders is better to put on a fitted top because if not the t-shirt wrinkles and it doesn't look nice. They're super confortables, and the suspenders can be removed, so you can put them anytime. ^^






#2. The Hobbit 



I know everybody knows about The Lord of the Rings, and that's the prequel, so even if you know nothing about the story you can read this book, maybe you'll get lost with the names of the criatures, but you just have to let your imagination go. I began to read this book on the second week of july, and I got hooked at the first pages, even if the book is only explaining an scenary it always took my attention, and in a couple of days I nearly ended the book (I couldn't read when I was in Barcelona). Is been one of the most easy-reading books I've read lately, I highly recommend it if you like stories about dragons ^^.

#3. Astor lipstick


You already know I fell in love with this lipstick, I said it on my haul. It's moisturizing and it lasts for a long time, even if you're eating or drinking; I can say that 'cause I brushed my teeth and I was wearing this lipstick, and it didn't get off, so is pretty resistant. The shade is what I really love, I can put it on any ocasion, it looks so nice!

#4. Edd Sheeran "X"


People recommend me series and music and I never care, until some of my boring days I remember them and I check them out. Then I love them and I ask: Why I never listen to my friends? Meh. I'm like this, and this is always happening to me. I already knew about Ed Sheeran, and I love him, but I thought that there weren't songs like the ones on the "+" album (the album is called +, yes.) and there aren't like these ones, there are even better! I love all the lyrics of all Ed songs, and this album has sooo many songs that I love. The ones I like the most are:

Afire Love
One
Thinking out loud
Photograph

On the two last ones what I like the most are the lyrics. Please, check out this album, really, you're gonna love it so much! 

#5. American Horror Story


Maybe you'll heard about this serie, but if you not I'm gonna tell you few things about it. First of all, every season is a different story, with the same actors, but they perform different caracters on different places. I've only seen the first season, called Murder house. In fact, I didn't want to see this serie, I thought was gonna be scary, and I hate horror films, but for my surprise (It's actually scary sometimes) I got addicted to it, because is not everything horror, you have to crudgel your brains to find all the sense of what happens, 'cause on the first episodes everything is very confusing. My favourite caracter is Tate, this guy on the left of the picture. I don't want to tell more about the serie because I don't want to spoil anything...I recommend see it with a friend (not with parents, there're sex scenes, and that's uncomfortable, I know) to comment what's happening on.

Well my lovelies, that's all for my monthly favourites I hope you like them, and if you know about any of them don't be afraid to comment below! 
Bye ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi! great favourites, the lipstick is such a nice colour :) I love your blog btw and I have followed you on bloglovin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed on yours too, I love the background and the colours you use on your blog, they are so cute ^^

      Delete

Write whatever you want!