Thursday 7 August 2014

Barcelona days

Hi lovelies! You know I've been to Barcelona some days ago (you know it 'cause I've been telling you all the time, sorry, I'm boring) and today I decieded to post some photos and show you what I did there, I hope you like it!

Thursday 24

This was our first day in Barcelona, we were tired, so we didn't went to any touristic place.


On our first day we went to a shopping mall all afternoon, it wasn't too big, but inside it there was a penny arcade, and we couldn't resist to enter and play a bit ^^ We didn't know where to go to dinner and we ended up on "Wok Street" and for 10€ we ate a big wok and these shushi on the last pic, not bad for this price.





Friday 25
On our second day we started walking from "les rambles" an we ended up near the cathedral, and I took advantage to take some "tourist" pics.






Casa de l'Ardiaca
We were searching a tea shop but we got lost, and after almost one hour walking we ended up in this place. Is called "La Basilica Galeria" and it's a jewelry and contemporary art gallery, there are amazing pieces of jewelry and temporary expositions. I recommend you to go in if you visit Barcelona is such an interesting place.




Me when we arrived at the damn tea shop
I know we didn't visit most of the emblematic places of Barcelona, but we live 200km far from Barcelona, we just went to spend some days away home ^^


I hope you like this post and the pics (sorry for the quality, we didn't took any camera and my phone hasn't got a very good one) I'll see you soon on my next post!
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!