Sunday 12 April 2015

March favourites

Hi there! I think it's never too late for a favourites, so here they are my March favourites. I hope you had a great Easter last week, at least a great rest from working all winter 

#1. BOSS Perfume


A couple of weeks ago I went to my usual cosmetics shop and I found they were having kind of huge discounts on perfumes, so I thought it would be nice have a new one. When I smelled this from Hugo Boss I knew I couldn't buy another that wasn't this. It's so elegant but at the same time adorable. It's sweet because it has white peach and flowers but it has notes of wood too. However, it's perfect and appropriate for night, as the name says, but I wear it anytime.





#2. Bimba y Lola Purse 


I have a Bimba & Lola store quite near where I live, but when I saw this on the e-shop I couldn't wait to go there and I bought it online. I love the flowers pattern and this sweet blue is adorable. It's perfect to take it just if you go outside with friends and you don't have to take tarjets or lots of things. My cell fits there too, so I can carry essential things or use it as a nesecer. 



#3. The Sims free play

I watched on the internet some gameplays of the Sims and I felt a bit nostalgic and I searched for a game like Sims but for mobile. And EA created a free Sims for mobile so I downloaded it. It's not like the Sims 4 or 3, but it's quite well made to run on a cell. It's different from the normal Sims because you have different levels in this, and you have to "construct" the city and have missions too. I quite liked it so you can give it a try ^^



#4. Vans Patent Leather

I don't even know where I saw this Vans for first time but I kept searching them since this day. And I found my size at last on Kaotiko, so I ordered them. They're really comfortable and I love how they look with capri pants.

I tried to make the photos so you can see the "holographic" colours that make the light on the shoe, but it was cloudy so you can't barely see nothing. In my Instagram I have a picture where you can see it, so if you want check it out, it's the most cool thing about the shoes.









#5. Artic Monkeys AM

I have a really bad memory so, I wanted to talk about this album long ago, but I kept forgetting it until today. 

The album was released last year, and I haven't listened to anything of Artic Monkeys until I heard the most known song of this album: "Do I wanna know" . I really really liked, so I listened the full album on youtube and I have to say I love many of the songs. The sound of some of the traks in the album it's quite mainstream but I like it, and the lyrics too. These are my favourites ( the last is not from this album, but it's remasterized on it) :


Well guys, that's all for today's post. I hope you liked all and I'll see you soon.
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!