Tuesday 31 March 2015

Slip-on Outfit

Hi guys! I know it's been a while since the last post, and now it's time to the monthly favourites... but as an apologise I'm making a post before the favourites. 
Last Friday I received my order from Kaotiko, a shop from Barcelona, and I decided to make a post with what I got from there. I was looking for those slip-ons for a long time, and finally I bought them. I'm so happy! 




This time, as you can see, I decided to put my glasses on. For the make up I just used a bit of foundation, mascara, and a Kiko red lipstick, red lips are always a good choice.



I don't usually wear crop tops with low rise pants but I don't know what happened to me this time.




☞They're holographic! 

Slip-on: Vans Patent Leather
Jeans: Guess
Watch: Casio
Kimono: Bershka




Tee: Forever21
Necklace: Claire's
Belt: Bershka


That's all ladies and gentleman! I hope you liked the post and I'll see you on the next one.
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!