Tuesday 5 May 2015

Spring photo shoot

Hello guys! Today is time for a spring shooting. I know it's nearly summer but some weeks ago it was quite cold here, so if I had worn a spring outfit maybe I would have frozen. But well, here's my spring outfit for you. I hope you like it! :3







I did a little bit of shopping on Forever 21 and I have to say that I love their crop tops, they're so sweet and cute. In fact it's hard to find a top that's not cropped there but I like them so much; and I bought this one in white. The back, as you can see is semi-transparent.














Jeans: Pull&Bear
Bracelets: *Gifted*
Sneakers: Vans Authentic

I wanted to put some rings as accesories but when I was outside taking photos I noticed I left them at home; clever me.





I wanted to put my glasses on with the jacket and all but I prefered to save it for a different kind of outfit, more summerish.

♤ Faux leather jacket: Bershka


I hope you like this post, it has more photos than the usual ones but I took a lot of pics so here they're. By the way, I wanted to tell you that I bought a new camera that has to arrive soon, that means that you'll have more quality pics, and lots of them for summer holidays.


Well, that's all for today guys. I'll see you on my monthly favourites.
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!