Thursday 23 October 2014

Lightening your haircolour

Hey girls! I know it's been a while, but I'm here again with a new post. Lately I've been thinking about dying my hair again ( I dyed it red once ), but the dye left my hair pretty damaged and now that I've cut it and it looks more healthy I've reconsidered. And I thought about a product that was launched this summer. It lightens your hair colour but it doesn't damage your hair, because it's made with some natural products and without ammonia.

It's called Casting Sunkiss from L'Oreal. Maybe you heard of it but if you didn't, keep reading! This is not a promoted post or anything like this, I just wanna share this information with you and on the next post I'm going to test this product and tell you how it worked for me.


It costs 7€ aprox.

That's how it looks the packaging. As it says, the product is like a jelly, it's translucent and it's supposed to lighten your colour 3 tones in 3-5 applications. There are three versions of the product, one for blonds, one for brunettes and one for dark hair. 

Photo from: byaranka.nl

The application method is very easy: you just have to put it on the sections of hair ( or spread it all over the hair ) you want to lighten and then stay 20 minutes on the sun or just apply heat with a hairdryer. There's no need to rinse your hair after putting it.

Well, in summary it sounds really well, now the thing is if it works. I'll try to find it on my local stores and test it as soon as possible to make a review. We'll see on the next post!
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!