Tuesday 7 October 2014

September favourites

Hey ladies! Sorry for the delay, now that the course has started I'm a bit more busy, but I'm finally here with my monthly favourites. Hope you enjoy them!



#1. Bimba & Lola Olympia bag

That's my first favourite of last month. I bought it on the online store and arrived really fast. For my surprise all was packaged really nice on a extremely big box and the things I got were inside of the kind of bags you receive when you buy on a physical store.


I wanted to buy a bigger bag 'cause the ones I have are pretty small, so I decided to pick this one because it wasn't that big that I'd look like a dwarf its side ( I'm a bit short ). And although it doesn't seem very big, it is. Inside I could pack a pair of jeans, a shirt, makeup essentials, a book ( a really big one ) and my purse. I just love it! and it matches any simple outfit ^^






#2. Gladiator flatforms

Well, I wanted this heels for a really loooong time, and finally my friends gave them to me for my birthday. I just have to say that they're the most comfortable shoes on earth, is like walking on flat shoes, and they look so cute ^^




#3. Tom Odell

Well, if I had to describe him with a word it would be "Amazing". He reminds me of Kurt Cobain, just because of his crazy hair and there's a video where he plays like a mad the piano, there he really reminds me of Kurt playing his guitar. He's from Britain and what I love about his music, you know what it is... of course, the lyrics. 

Photo from www.plasticosydecibelios.com

I found this words that he said: "I find that I write much better songs when I'm being honest, and writing about things that happen to me. It can get a little weird though, when friends or girlfriends work out that a song is about them. But it's amazing what you can get away with it. Artistic license, I think they call it."

Well I hope you check him out 'cause he deserves; Here I leave you 2 of his beautiful songs:

Another love (this one is very known)

#4. Stay Matte powder

I already showed this pressed powder on my last haul, but now I've try it more than once and I can review it. I really like it 'cause it doesn't look powdery when you put it on, it mattifies really well, but not for 5 hours as it says (at least not on my skin). And which I like the most is that with some concealer and this you can create a great base for an everyday look, it covers well the rednesses. 








#5. Claire's necklace


I fell in love when I saw it on the store, and the best (and the worst) thing: it was 3'95€. You know, for that price the quality is horrible. I've been careful with it but the other day I was in the shower when I realised that I was wearing it and now the chain is getting green... But well, is still my favourite of the month, so delicate and cute!


Well girls, that's all I have for this month on my favourites, I hope you like them and I'll see you soon on the next post! 
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!