Tuesday 4 November 2014

L'Oreal Sunkiss

Hello ladies! All this past week I've been trying this product I've already told you on my last post. Today I'm gonna show you my results with it and what I think about it.

First of all I made some photos of the packaging so you can see it well. It's a pretty small plastic tube of 100ml, but I think you have enough to apply it several times. At least I used it 5 times and I haven't used a quarter of the tube. Well, now you'll see why I didn't spent nearly nothing of it. 
 

Well, that's how it looks on the outside, but now I'll tell you how it worked for me. As you can see on the photo below I picked up the "1" tone, that's for brunettes and is supposed to lighten to a dark blond. 


That's my natural hair before applying any product.
I didn't know how to apply it properly, because the instructions are a little bit ambiguous, but I'll tell you what I did. 

First I made a mental division of my hair (on 3 parts) and put like a nail of the product in each section of hair. All this with my hair dry. And then as it says on the instructions I went outside, to my balcony and stayed on the sun, like a bug, for 20 minutes. I didn't noticed nothing, and I decided to do it at least 5 times as it says in the packaging.

I did it, 3 times with dry hair and 2 with wet hair and drying it with a hairdryer. I noticed a slightly difference when I did it with wet hair, I don't know if it was because of the hair dryer that applies more hot than the sun or that maybe I put more product the times I did it with wet hair. I think I didn't put the correct amount 'cause it says that your hair must be wet with the product, but I didn't put so much because I thought it would be bad for the hair maybe, although it says that hydrates the hair. But if you try it, be generous with the quantity, don't put as little as me, a "nail" is too little ^^'

After 5 applications I can say that I've noticed difference, but I don't recommend it if you have darker hair than mine, on the advertises says that maybe it doesn't work... Well I hope that this helps you, and if you try it I hope it works nicely!

 For now I leave you with this short review of the L'Oreal Sunkiss. 
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!