Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Favourites

Hi my lovely readers! I'm going to start with my January favourites. I'm going to say, if you didn't noticed or you're new in this blog, that every month I'm putting 5 of my favourites. The ones that always are going to be are music and films/series. The other 3 faves usually are accessories, clothes or cosmetics, but those three can be anything that I really liked. This is how I'm going to formalise my favourites for this 2015. Now let's start with them!

#1. Bershka romper


I bought this a couple of weeks ago because I fell in love with it. I have to say that it's a bit long for me, I'm really mad with the shops where I usually buy 'cause they make clothes for tall girls and personally I'm quite short. But this one is so cute that I can't get mad with it. Maybe I'll go to the modiste to make it fit better on me but I'm not sure at all. It's made of a silky material and it's really comfortable. I like the V neck that it haves, it gives a kind of sexy look >.<





#2. River Island boots

If you have seen my last post you'll know that this are my new ankle booties. They're kind of grunge style. I find them really comfortable and cute for this cold season. I like that they give some "elegance" ( if this is the word ) to a simple outfit because of the heel, it's 8cm I think.









#3. BattleBlock theatre

I downloaded this game at the beginning of January because started the Steam sales. If you don't know what's Steam it's a video game platform which you can install in your PC/Mac and buy, play or download games. Usually in Steam people share their plays and items that you win by playing games.
Well, this game is really, really funny. The thing is that you were on a ship with some friends and suddenly a storm makes the ship arrive to a strange island and you become a slave. Well, I don't think you're imagining well how it's the game so I leave you a short video of what's about, personally I love it! And the characters are so cute ^^




#4. Olly Murs


Pic from: supermusic.sk
As I said at the beginning of the post there will be a music favourite every month, so this month is Olly Murs. I knew about him long time ago but I heard a "new" song of him and I really liked it. Although the lyrics aren't what I love of this song the rhythm is really catchy and easy to remember, it's called "Wrapped up". Here I'm gonna show you which songs are my favourite of him:

☞ Dear darling
 Thinking of me
☞ Wrapped up

#5. Death Note

I really like watching animes and Death Note is one of the most known animes. I've never seen it because there was a character that I was scared of and I thought the anime isn't going to be my cup of tea, but I was wrong. Even though you aren't really into anime this one specially is a good one to begin, because its not long ( 37 episodes of 20 minutes ) and it has a lot of intrigue. Maybe you don't really like it at the beginning 'cause it can seem a bit creepy, but trust me, it's a good anime. Ah, I forgot, usually animes haven't got English dubbing so you'll have to read subtitles, maybe Death Note it's dubbed 'cause is very known, you can search it. 

I leave you with episode 1 (sub) if you want to give it a try.


Well these were all my favourites for this past month I hope you enjoy the post and get inspired to watch the anime I recommended. I'll see you on my Valentines post.
Bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!