Friday 9 January 2015

2014 Favourites

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you had a nice New Year Evening and Santa gave you all your wish list things! Today I'm gonna start with a TOP #10 of all my favourite things of this 2014. I'm not writing them in order so they're all equal important for me.



#1. Mr. Wonderful Scrapbook

I bought this more than half a year ago and I think everyone should have something similar to it. Since I bought it I keep inside all my important memories, pictures, tickets, tags from gifts that people gave me... When I open it I remember all the things I've done and it always brings me a smile. 

Also I really like it because the pages aren't white, they have different patterns and some of they have short nice phrases.




#2. Black Authentic Vans

I bought them on September and I have to say that I didn't really like them when I tried them on the store, but I were in love with them for a long time so.. I didn't do wrong because now they're one of my faves! They match everything, I use to wear them with skinny jeans or shorts but I really like wearing them with skirts or dresses giving an informal touch.




#3. Fotor Photo Editor

I been using this photo editor since the day 1 when I started blogging, and I have to say it's perfect. It had some issues at the beginning but now they fixed them and works a lot better, it has new features too like new stickers and effects. It's really easy to use and it has an app available for Android, Apple and Windows.




#4. Tea tree BB Cream
#5. PureActive hydrating
#6. Clinique Blemish Foundation


This ones are my favourites for the face. The BB Cream is really useful for a normal, day look because it stays really time on your skin and with some powder it stays matte for a longer time. The Garnier hydrating is the best for my skin 'cause it's really fresh and nothing oily. It hydrates quite well and leaves the skin really smooth. What to say about the Clinique foundation? You know it's my favourite since the day I bought it, ▷here you have the full review.

#7. Miraculous Oil

This product from Garnier was a must for my hair this year. I discovered it at the beginning of 2014 and I bought it again on summer. I always had several problems with my hair because it always gets frizzed and hasn't got a defined form. But now I apply this after the shower, then I comb my hair and the magic it's done. 


#8. NYX Matte Lipstick

Some of this 2014 favourites were on my monthly favourites of last year, one of them is this lipstick. It's on the tone Natural and I loved this since the first day that I bought it. In the photos the colour is really similar to the true one. It doesn't stay for really long time but it looks fantastic so I can forgive it, ah! and because it's Cruelty Free ^^.





#9. CASIO Watch

I bought it on Ebay some months ago for I think that it was 10€ (new with tags) and I fell in love with it. It goes with everything, it's really lightweight and really cute too!




 #10. Blogging

I think starting making this blog has made my 2014 really different, starting something new. I thought that I would end giving up making it but I'm really motivated and happy on how things worked from the beginning. I received a lot of compliments about it from my friends and even people I hardly know. 

I think that people should do things they really want to do, just to try sometimes you discover things you love and don't be afraid of things like 'you're doing it well' or 'that no one will like it' believe me, share whatever you're making with your friends or family, surely they will give you support, and even if they don't do it, if you believe in it don't worry, make what you were thinking about all this time ( if it's something that will not hurt yourself of others, and don't do dangerous things, I'm not inviting no one to commit a crime  ) go travelling, start a blog, start a business, buy something you're afraid to wear but you really like... don't know, simple things that can make you happy.


Well with all this I'm saying goodbye for today's post, I hope you like it and leave any comment if you want to. I'll see you soon.
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!