Saturday 13 September 2014

Beauty Haul

Hello lovelies! Today I'm here with a little make up haul for you.

All the things I'm showing you are from a web called Maquillalia, I don't know if it ships to other countries apart from spain, but you can check it out if you want. They were on holidays when I ordered the things I wanted, and as apology for the delay on the delivery they sent me 3 extra products. Lucky me ^^


They send a mini Haribo bag with every order ^^

Well, starting with the haul, this is the first product that was gifted to me. It's a quintet of eyeshadows called "Chocolate deluxe" from Makeup Revolution. All the shades are very shining, (the two on top are nearly equal) and I personally don't like that much, but they're really pretty colours, and I red that they can be used wet too, so I think that I can do beautiful things with it.





I wanted a cream blush, just to try how it worked, and I decided to pick this one 'cause it wasn't overpriced and the colour was nice. And I liked the colour on the picture, but when it arrived I liked it even more! Is a really cute orangy coral, and it looks amazing on the cheeks. The only pro is that as a cream blush its a bit oily for me...



This palette was the principal thing I wanted to buy on the website. I love the colours it has, 'cause there are some neutrals and matte, and there are really bright colours too, so it's very versatile. I bought it because of the yellow colour, but if you don't prime your eye or add a white base is nearly impossible to see when you apply it... 






I usually don't use highlighter and I cannot tell much about this product but this one from Mememe is very lightweight and not really shining, so it's perfect ^^



Well, that's the mascara I featured on my last favourites, and as I said there, this is the BEST I've tried, I'm so happy with it!




That's the last product from Maquillalia, and is a toner from Essence. This brand has a line of products especially for acneic skintype, and this tonner is one of them. I heard some good reviews of it and I decided to buy it. I can say that as a tonner it works really well, and refreshes the skin when you apply it, but I didn't noticed that reduces the pores or the blackheads... The good part about it is that is mixed with powder, that mattifies the skin, at least for a little time.



That's the famous "Stay Matte" pressed powder from Rimmel. I really like how it smells, the shape of the crown that has on it, and the packaging is simple but hard. So on the outside is pretty nice, but I find it a little bit small. Apart from this I love how it looks when you apply it, but well... it doesn't mattify for many hours, at least on me. I have to put it on again after a short time.




Well, those were all of the products that I got, I hope you liked the post, and if you have any question don't be affraid to leave a comment below!
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!