Friday 5 September 2014

August favourites



Well ladies, after a while of relaxing I'm here with another monthly favourites, summer is ending but.. Today I'm showing you some great things you can enjoy anytime, I hope you like them! 

#1. Kodaline



 They're a band from Ireland, before 2011 they were called 21 Demands, but now they're known as Kodaline. I discovered this band while I was in the car of a friend, and I thought that their lyrics are really beautiful, and sentimental, that's the thing I love about their songs. The music is some kind of indie and relaxing but the chorus gives some rhythm to the song. I haven't listened all their songs or albums but I'll recommend you this ones:

All I want
Talk
Perfect World

#2. Ibiza Ibiza Mascara



I made an order on a web called Maquillalia, and they sent me 3 products for free because they were on holidays and the order was delayed few days, and that's one of them. I never heard of this brand and when I opened the box I decided to try it. Is the best mascara I've ever used, really. It gives volume to my lashes, it separates them perfectly and it makes no lumps. The packaging is really adorable and seems to be quality. I searched on the website and it's not expensive, the original price is 9'90 but now there's an offer and you can get it for 2'99. I'll buy it again surely.

#3. Moisturizer hair debilitating



I asked to my brother's girlfriend if this product was really working, and although it's a product for legs she said that she noticed difference on the upper lip zone, and I thought I could give this product a try. She bought it for me on Yves Rocher and I started using it a week ago, not everyday like it says on the packaging but I can say that it leaves the skin super soft, I cannot tell if the hair is less thick or is debilitated, 'cause says its noticeable at the month, but the moisturizer part of the product is super good.

#4. Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher




I bought this product a long time ago, but I stopped using it 'cause I think it didn't make any difference or it didn't clean my face well. And few weeks ago I was thinking about buying a face brush, something like a Clarisonic, 'cause I read good reviews and I thought it could help with my exfoliation, 'cause I wanted a smooth skin. And fortunately, don't know why I picked up this gel and brushed my face like for 2 minutes, 'cause I thought that maybe I never used it well. And for my surprise it worked amazing, especially on my forehead and nose area, they're now super smooth. What I love is that with 1 or 2 applications you can clearly see it. You should give a second different try to all these abandoned products, they can give you a surprise! 

#5. Maxfactor eyeliner




This is the Max Factor Colour x-pert Waterproof Eyeliner, (that was a too big title) it's a normal liquid eyeliner, but it works very well, it paints really black and it lasts really really long. I have to say that is hard to get it off if you don't have a waterproof makeup remover but is worth because it doesn't run out, even if you scratch your eye, it only peels off (but you have to scratch hard), so you can retouch your eyeliner easily.


Well, that's all for my august favourites. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you soon on my next post, I have a big haul for you guys!
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!