Thursday 18 June 2015

Tarragona trip

Hello there! Last month I've been to Tarragona on a short trip, I took some photos, and I thought it would be nice to share them with you. If you haven't been there or you know nothing about Tarragona I'll tell you some things about the places on the pics so you'll know where they're.



On the photos above you can see the port of Tarragona; from where I stand you have a panoramic vision of the sea and the train rails below. The zone has some binoculars so you can see the boats in the sea, the only con is that you have to pay.



As I knew it would be more hot in Tarragona I picked this outfit with this flowy shirt and this comfortable jeans.

T-shirt: Stradivarius
Bag: Bimba & Lola
Watch: Tous
Jeans: Tiffosi




That's the amphitheatre near the sea; this one has a peculiar detail, it has a part with cross shape and that's because they constructed a basilica on top of it. 


Each year in Tarragona they do "Tarraco viva", it's a couple of days when the Roman Tarragona comes alive: they make gladiator fights ( but without dying ), Roman plays, and lots of spectacles related to the ancient Romans. That's because Tarragona was the capital of the Tarraconensis (a huge part of the actual Spain) long time ago. I personally think that this is the best time to visit Tarragona.






All this is near the Roman circus, and to have this beautiful view of the city you have to climb like 38445983489 stairs (yes, I'm exaggerating, but a lot) , seriously it's really exhausting, but it's worth the effort.





This were the city walls made on the III b.C. ;these have different marks engraved because they were made by different people and some parts of the walls were constructed very after of the III b.C.






This photos above are taken near the cathedral, and the last one is in front of a little shop where I bought my earrings which I talked about on the last favourites.

Well, I think that's all about my mini trip, I hope you like it and you've learned something 'bout Tarragona. I'll see you soon.
Bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!