Sunday 7 December 2014

November Favourites*

Hello sweeties! I know I'm not posting as much as I did this summer, but I started my classes and now I'm having lots of exams, so forgive me for leaving my blog lately 


Well, as I said, I've been really busy, and I cannot go shopping or anything like that this month, so I have got nearly nothing for the favourites of this month, so I'll show you the only cool thing I did this past month. I went to a manga fair in Barcelona ^^

I know some people thinks that manga and anime are weird things, but for me is part of my childhood and well, part of my life 'cause I still really like it. If you're judging something you don't know you should try it before (not aplicable to drugs and this kind of things, you know), maybe it will surprise you in a nice way. 

Weeeell, well, well, coming back to the subject: Me and my friends have been waiting for this event all the entire summer, and we had some problems to go 'cause we paid for a bus for Saturday 1st, and they cancelled this one and passed it to Sunday, fortunately, we could go. And it was amazing :3







As you can see I went cosplayed. Yes, I have no shame, I know. In fact, I really like being dressed up, this time I went as Asuna from Sword Art Online a really popular anime that came out in 2012, I really liked it but when came out the third season I tink they completely broke the meaning of the story... Well my character is from the 2nd season.

I couldn't find the ears and maybe the cosplay is not perfect, but my mom and me worked hard to do it so, I'm quite proud of it ^^





Well, all this things from the photos on top are stamps, yep, stamps for letters. I think in Japan do quite interesting things from anything. I took pics from One Piece mostly 'cause is my favourite anime of all time :3

A gomu-minion ^^
This year were having lots of things from new Pokemon X and Y, and there was another place all of Pokemon where you could play to the new games and other stuff, but we stayed in this part of the fair that's mostly for shopping and has some expositions like this one below, and there was another one of japanese music bands.




Well I'm sorry if that's not what you expected of a favourites but is my favourite of the month so... Enjoy it anyways!
Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever you want!